How To Participate
Registration is completely free. Just stop by the booth to enquire.
Day 1: 10.00am to 6.00pm
Day 1: 10.00am to 2.00pm
Rules and Regulations
- There are two categories for participants to choose, Newbie and Regular.
- Upon registration, participants will be given a tag and a battle sheet to record their progress.
- Each participant may only battle the same person three times throughout the event.
- Participants will be judged on winning ratio, time played and total points collected.
- Whenever a participant initiates a battle, there are two types of battle, TUTOR match or O-B(Official Battle) match.
- Newbie category are only allowed to use starter decks with a maximum of 8 cards from their booster/extra packs from the same series.
- When a O-B match commences, 30 minutes must elapse from the time of the match starts before a new match can be called again.
- Missing tags will not be replaced.
- Battle sheet must be returned to the organizers when the event ends each day. Failure to return the battle sheet will result in the invalidation of the day’s progress.
- Most of all, have fun with everyone and practice good sportmanship to the new players. Be kind to new players asking questions. Friendly players will be rewarded.