Skip to content
- This competition will be held on Sunday, 12th July 2009 from 12pm to 2pm.
- This competition is completely free of charge.
- Registration will be conducted prior to the event on the day itself (12th July 2009) from 11am to 12pm.
- There will be no pre-registration through email or other mediums.
- Registration will be conducted at the Daicon Information Counter.
- The competition is limited to a maximum of 20 participants.
- Participants are advised to sign up as soon as the registration opens at 11am.
- All registered contestants should be seated at least 15 minutes before the competition begins.
- Registered participants who are absent during the the aforementioned 15 minutes will forfeit their spot by default.
- This competition is open to everyone above 13 years old.
Rules and Regulations
- All character designs MUST be original work.
- There will be no specific theme for the character design.
- A3 sized art papers will be prepared by the DaiCon Committees.
- All contestants are required to bring their own drawing tools and colours
- Only dry mediums are allowed for this competition. Wet media such as paints are not allowed.
- Any drawing style is acceptable as long as there are no elements that might be deemed inappropriate.
- Offensive or sensitive themes are are strictly forbidden (eg. nudity, religion, politics).
- All contestants will be given a number tag upon registration for identification purposes.
- Contestants are required to wear their tags throughout the duration of the competition.
- Tag loss will result in disqualification. No replacement tags will be supplied.
- All artworks will become the property of EMiNA and will not be returned to the artists.
- EMiNA is free to use the artworks for future purposes but copyright and acknowledgement will be given to the original artists.
- Further instructions (if any) will be given out during the event itself.
- Failure to observe the rules and regulations will result in instant disqualification from the competition.
- Judges’ decision is final. Judging will be conducted fairly and there will be no discrimination whatsoever
- Prizes will be forfeited if the winner (or a representative) does not present him/herself at the prize giving ceremony.
- By entering this competition, the participant has understood and will abide by all the rules, terms and conditions as stated.